INSPIRE | EDUCATE | CREATE
The Mission of the Racine Creative Service Center is to facilitate education for the under served students who are creative or where a creative focus engaged them, using a Creative focused environment that is conducive to creative thinking, critical thinking, problem solving and communication. This approach builds on the student's natural creativity talent while developing sustainable workforce skills.
- A real understanding of what it takes to work in the design field.
- A portfolio that is relevant to what you want to do in your career.
- The ability for you to compete for scholarships.
- The opportunity to envision your passion beyond the classroom.
- High school students.
- Young adults interested in Graphics as a profession.
- College students who want to explore off campus.
Adobe Creative Suite
Flexible, Innovative Space
Project Based Learning